One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not interested or appreciative; unenthusiastic.‘they are pretty unenthused about the idea’
- ‘They all share stories of being overlooked or unenthused by school until they meet Jensen and are turned on to the arts.’
- ‘I am unenthused by an energy source that will increase the demand for agricultural lands and water.’
- ‘An unenthused potential hire and an aggravated employer seldom make a gainful connection.’
- ‘This week I'm feeling pretty unenthused about my experiments.’
- ‘He fails miserably in trying to capture the minds of the unenthused students.’
- ‘Once again an unenthused chorus prevented it from seeming alive.’
- ‘I left the theater feeling unenthused and overly critical, and immediately started picking it apart.’
- ‘It is indeed a lazy production, marred by a patchy gag rate and a truly unenthused turn from its biggest star.’
- ‘Some officers are unenthused about regularly attending the fledgling group's meetings.’
- ‘She sounds understandably unenthused by the prospect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.