One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The banter continued unabated even as the songs flowed unendingly.’
- ‘I could extol the virtues of this lady and her approach to life unendingly but I suggest instead you read it for yourself.’
- ‘As a result, I spent six years being unendingly tormented and bullied.’
- ‘The rain continued pouring down in torrents, and lightning kept on flashing unendingly like comets in the black sky.’
- ‘Some have been forced to sell their homes, while others have experienced substantial financial difficulties which stretch ahead unendingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.