One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a result, I spent six years being unendingly tormented and bullied.’
- ‘The banter continued unabated even as the songs flowed unendingly.’
- ‘Some have been forced to sell their homes, while others have experienced substantial financial difficulties which stretch ahead unendingly.’
- ‘The rain continued pouring down in torrents, and lightning kept on flashing unendingly like comets in the black sky.’
- ‘I could extol the virtues of this lady and her approach to life unendingly but I suggest instead you read it for yourself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.