One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of information or data) not converted into a code that would prevent unauthorized access.‘unencrypted passwords’
- ‘Every keystroke on the terminal goes over the network unencrypted.’
- ‘Of the 18 access points whose signals were picked up, 13 were sending unencrypted messages.’
- ‘Compatibility has never been a problem for unencrypted files.’
- ‘Similarly, some files on your hard drive are too sensitive to leave unencrypted.’
- ‘The system already appears to have been used to crack games with the intention of posting the unencrypted files on the Internet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.