One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How can these qualities translate into unemployability?’
- ‘Well, here the men are, and it is ludicrous to attribute their joblessness to corporate bigotry, rather than to their own unemployability.’
- ‘In fact, he offered no medical evidence at all to support his sweeping, general assertions of disability and unemployability.’
- ‘A good example of this is the condition of unemployability that comes from chronic long periods of unemployment.’
- ‘These young people who do not go abroad to study, and do not have the appropriate skills and literacy or marketable job skills are caught in a wasteland of unemployability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.