One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These young people who do not go abroad to study, and do not have the appropriate skills and literacy or marketable job skills are caught in a wasteland of unemployability.’
- ‘Well, here the men are, and it is ludicrous to attribute their joblessness to corporate bigotry, rather than to their own unemployability.’
- ‘How can these qualities translate into unemployability?’
- ‘A good example of this is the condition of unemployability that comes from chronic long periods of unemployment.’
- ‘In fact, he offered no medical evidence at all to support his sweeping, general assertions of disability and unemployability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.