One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I fell,’ I tell her unemotionally, still watching the blood.’
- ‘The point is that you need to think clearly and unemotionally about this situation.’
- ‘Speaking calmly, directly and unemotionally, the boy said the alleged molestations occurred two days apart.’
- ‘‘You're talking about April,’ Michael stated unemotionally.’
- ‘‘Glad to have you join us,’ I said rather unemotionally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.