One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A feeling of anxiety or discomfort.‘I sensed the uneasiness of people around me’‘the media often express a general uneasiness with animal research’
- ‘His assessment of the audience's uneasiness may have been understated.’
- ‘Edward shows a strange uneasiness in his relations with her.’
- ‘Fear is emotion, pain, uneasiness, anxiety, caused by the sense of impending danger.’
- ‘Is this a sign of the party's uneasiness about the scandal?’
- ‘Despite surface pleasantries at times, an uneasiness derived from their deeply entrenched differences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.