One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Without question; certainly.‘he is undisputedly the fastest player in Europe’
- ‘Few remember two undisputedly blown 24-second calls by the refs that took three points away from the Jazz and gave two points to the Bulls.’
- ‘Undisputedly, women and their wider job opportunities are essential for the development of the nation.’
- ‘The deceased had undisputedly died in police custody.’
- ‘A similar event was held to celebrate the official opening of the five-star Royal Wing - undisputedly the region's best.’
- ‘Although heavily cut and in indifferent mono sound, Maria Callas' version is undisputedly a classic.’
- ‘Undisputedly, Robert was the twins' biological father.’
- ‘The disputed middleweight champion was undisputedly the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.’
- ‘I don't think anyone has sympathy for what was undisputedly a racist statement.’
- ‘British India was undisputedly a Party to the General Act, but the parties disagreed over the nature of the transition process following independence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.