One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Without question; certainly.‘he is undisputedly the fastest player in Europe’
- ‘A similar event was held to celebrate the official opening of the five-star Royal Wing - undisputedly the region's best.’
- ‘The deceased had undisputedly died in police custody.’
- ‘Although heavily cut and in indifferent mono sound, Maria Callas' version is undisputedly a classic.’
- ‘The disputed middleweight champion was undisputedly the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.’
- ‘Undisputedly, women and their wider job opportunities are essential for the development of the nation.’
- ‘British India was undisputedly a Party to the General Act, but the parties disagreed over the nature of the transition process following independence.’
- ‘Undisputedly, Robert was the twins' biological father.’
- ‘Few remember two undisputedly blown 24-second calls by the refs that took three points away from the Jazz and gave two points to the Bulls.’
- ‘I don't think anyone has sympathy for what was undisputedly a racist statement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.