One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, historically our equation has an estimated error-correction process that eliminates roughly half of any undervaluation or overvaluation within a quarter.’
- ‘Consequently, a tendency towards undervaluation of assets resulted and was increasingly implied if not endorsed, occasionally by judicial opinions.’
- ‘After all, the country is still relatively small compared to the global economy, and 15% undervaluation doesn't seem like a lot in the grand scheme of things.’
- ‘He suggests serious reflection on what may be the overvaluation of explanation and analysis by scholars and the undervaluation of such activity by students.’
- ‘The inspection is aimed at helping curb smuggling and undervaluation practices and to nab corrupt customs officials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.