One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I know, Ron can be a little persistent sometimes,’ Jonathon said, nodding and smiling understandingly.’
- ‘‘You've been through a lot,’ he said understandingly.’
- ‘‘You've really been struggling with this project, haven't you,’ she said understandingly, slowly closing her eyes.’
- ‘‘It's okay’, Vince assured him understandingly.’
- ‘‘Ah, I see,’ he suddenly nodded understandingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.