One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The undersoil heating has been on all night and even though there was a covering of snow this morning, it should be okay.’
- ‘The invention is modelled on the undersoil heating systems at football grounds.’
- ‘Which was the first British club to install undersoil heating?’
- ‘I just wish they'd put in undersoil heating when the ground was built.’
- ‘The addition of undersoil heating would almost rule out the postponement of matches for climatic reasons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.