One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The significant underperformance of the economy and the growing fiscal deficit suggests that balancing the budget will be the primary focus of the incoming government.’
- ‘Failing to do so contributes to corrupt governance, and could contribute to share underperformance, something a prudent investor should wish to avoid.’
- ‘He added that the independent retail sector must continually invest in training and recognise areas of underperformance to increase profitability and business development.’
- ‘In the end, the company's shareholders ended up paying the the price in the shape of a ‘conglomerate discount’ and long-term market underperformance.’
- ‘The head teacher challenges underperformance in teaching and positively supports the professional development of all staff within the school’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.