One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for supercool
- ‘This is the region of metastability of the undercooled homogeneous solution.’
- ‘The entire suite of liquid crystal phases observed in this study in the presence of alkyl glycosides exists in the undercooled state down to 0°C.’
- ‘Under conditions of undercooling, the liquid crystal phases persist to 0°C for all alkyl glucosides examined in this study.’
- ‘Confirming Frank's hypothesis involves not only undercooling the right material, but also measuring its atomic structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.