One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fact of doing less well than expected, especially in schoolwork.‘concern about the underachievement of pupils in secondary school’
- ‘English sport, that institution of chronic underachievement, has suddenly found people who know how to win.’
- ‘Perhaps even worse than stigmatizing minorities, affirmative action programs obscure the problems that lead to minority underachievement.’
- ‘In school-age children, depression can manifest as underachievement and withdrawal from activities.’
- ‘Our hope is to show how this disastrous underachievement might begin to be rectified.’
- ‘It is a songwriting career of underachievement perforated by sublime moments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.