- ‘In this respect, indeed, the importance of the Revolution is undenied and undeniable.’
- ‘How it is that few of those people are upset at current, undenied reports that it will be more in the neighborhood of $1.2 trillion?’
- ‘Here is a picture of me drawn based on a photo of me which is taken after I am declared the undenied winner of 2001 salsa festival and the crown is on my head.’
- ‘Admittedly it isn't easy to know what is true and what has merely gone undenied.’
- ‘So far, this report in USA Today has gone undenied and has even been more or less confirmed.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.