One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to emphasize that something cannot be denied or disputed.‘effective, responsive government undeniably benefits businesses’‘the results were undeniably impressive’sentence adverb ‘undeniably, she gives the performance of her life’
- ‘On the plus side there's an undeniably compelling premise.’
- ‘I think it is undeniably wrong to clone a person just to take organs or whatever else they may need.’
- ‘Highly inventive, artful, weird, beautiful even, but nonsense, categorically, undeniably.’
- ‘Scenes of the ferocious struggle on the track are undeniably moving.’
- ‘The Hulk is undeniably a fine film, with a little something for everyone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.