One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although strongly rooted in folk, Bluegrass, and Celtic traditions, there's something undefinably personal and unique in his music; a disarming delicacy and grace.’
- ‘Overall, there's an undefinably exotic texture that seems somehow strange and familiar at the same time.’
- ‘The fish was fresh, but there was something undefinably wrong with the rice, and all the sushi was just shoddily made.’
- ‘And the end results are something undefinably great.’
- ‘Any one paragraph of its output could be mistaken for human, but there was something undefinably strange about it; he could tell what the computer was arguing, but not why.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.