One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the end results are something undefinably great.’
- ‘Any one paragraph of its output could be mistaken for human, but there was something undefinably strange about it; he could tell what the computer was arguing, but not why.’
- ‘Although strongly rooted in folk, Bluegrass, and Celtic traditions, there's something undefinably personal and unique in his music; a disarming delicacy and grace.’
- ‘Overall, there's an undefinably exotic texture that seems somehow strange and familiar at the same time.’
- ‘The fish was fresh, but there was something undefinably wrong with the rice, and all the sushi was just shoddily made.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.