One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In both traditions it is undefinable and unexplainable, elusive, frustratingly near and far, always so close yet just outside intellect's reach.’
- ‘She has an undefinable quality and she stands for dignity and respect.’
- ‘While they haven't completely gone in a new direction, their sound just continues to evolve in an increasingly complex, and previously undefinable way.’
- ‘The best journalists are often those who bring the undefinable, the intangible, to their work.’
- ‘In truth, however, their relationship is undefinable, the only truth found not in explanation but description.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.