One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The best journalists are often those who bring the undefinable, the intangible, to their work.’
- ‘In truth, however, their relationship is undefinable, the only truth found not in explanation but description.’
- ‘She has an undefinable quality and she stands for dignity and respect.’
- ‘In both traditions it is undefinable and unexplainable, elusive, frustratingly near and far, always so close yet just outside intellect's reach.’
- ‘While they haven't completely gone in a new direction, their sound just continues to evolve in an increasingly complex, and previously undefinable way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.