One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This work was largely on recursion theory and undecidability.’
- ‘But, in the haze and visual undecidability of Lyons' St Albans facades, perhaps some remnants of both these lost ideals also hover.’
- ‘Such an attempt quickly presents the problem of undecidability, an interesting principle with wide-ranging implications.’
- ‘Perhaps it was part of a more general interest in undecidability, and ambiguity.’
- ‘Such concepts point to the undecidability of affect, its existence in the self and the other, the film and the theorist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.