One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What's most striking about her fifth studio effort is that, not only did she arranged and produce all the songs, but she seems to have kept a certain undauntedness in her voice.’
- ‘But I've been regretting my undauntedness because it makes me seem callous to my wife's difficulty with the wait.’
- ‘Who else but a young fellow would have had the undauntedness to risk the trip.’
- ‘The present Chinese acrobatics is full of optimism and well reflects the industry, resourcefulness, courage and undauntedness of the Chinese people.’
- ‘My undauntedness was just then shattered by the sound of very large plates landing on our table.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.