One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Let them get close,’ replied the captain undauntedly.’
- ‘Even in the face of hardship, she remained undauntedly gracious to those around her.’
- ‘In walked Sam seconds later, lifting her weighty suitcase undauntedly.’
- ‘He stood undauntedly against barbarity, brutality and injustice.’
- ‘Nevertheless, I undauntedly continued to repeatedly pester them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.