One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘This is a good year for me,’ agrees Imtiaz, looking characteristically unruffled on an unseasonally hot day in uncrushed white linen.’
- ‘Because the bones were buried gently and slowly in mud, many of them remain uncrushed.’
- ‘It's very nice; classic, uncrushed by use, and clearly a stranger to the raindrop.’
- ‘A complete, superb uncrushed specimen and several other complete and partial specimens were found weathered from the shale at the first location.’
- ‘I picked out 10 uncrushed bottles and loaded them into my trunk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.