One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not yet created, or existing without having been created.‘the uncreated, eternal light’‘a mere blueprint, uncreated until he reimagined it’
- ‘Edwards also thought that ‘nothing has existence anywhere else… but either in created or uncreated consciousness.’’
- ‘He was an orthodox Aristotelian in his view of the cosmos as unique, uncreated, and geocentric.’
- ‘He comes to recognize that his spirit is itself uncreated.’
- ‘He spoke of something wholly divine and uncreated in the human soul.’
- ‘An especially appealing perception of the place came from Cher, who believed that the faces were natural, uncreated formations.’
- ‘The iconic faces are earthen masks softly manifesting a light from within, with distinct final strokes representing the enlivening action of uncreated grace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.