One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not yet created, or existing without having been created.‘the uncreated, eternal light’‘a mere blueprint, uncreated until he reimagined it’
- ‘An especially appealing perception of the place came from Cher, who believed that the faces were natural, uncreated formations.’
- ‘He comes to recognize that his spirit is itself uncreated.’
- ‘He spoke of something wholly divine and uncreated in the human soul.’
- ‘Edwards also thought that ‘nothing has existence anywhere else… but either in created or uncreated consciousness.’’
- ‘The iconic faces are earthen masks softly manifesting a light from within, with distinct final strokes representing the enlivening action of uncreated grace.’
- ‘He was an orthodox Aristotelian in his view of the cosmos as unique, uncreated, and geocentric.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.