One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Remove the creases from.
- ‘The bed made, sheets clean, the pillows uncreased.’
- ‘Matt rose slowly, his black jeans uncreasing and his white T-shirt shifting slightly.’
- ‘Every undershirt and undershort needed to be strictly uncreased and rolled neatly.’
- ‘Sure, his cape is fluttering in the breeze, and his red tights are skintight and uncreased.’
- ‘His gray suit was uncreased, a yellow print Hermes necktie neatly done under his chin.’
- ‘His brow is uncreased by worry or doubt; the only wrinkles he might acquire are laugh lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.