One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.’
- ‘And the man who ‘dared to take the halo off Gandhi to have a conversation with the man’ in ‘Hey Ram’ has decided to continue his march down the road of unconventionality.’
- ‘After all, what exactly is the distinction between eccentricity, nonconformity, unconventionality, difference, disorder, and criminality?’
- ‘Famous at one time for his startling unconventionality he achieved a degree of notoriety as the man at the centre of the Ridings School row when pupils briefly became out of control.’
- ‘And Shaw was hardly alone in perceiving their unconventionality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.