One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not constricted.‘everyone was relaxed and happy at that wedding, genial and unconstricted’
- ‘Hair swished over the hips, down to the ankles, free and unconstricted.’
- ‘Mounted directly upon the wall, they escape into the space of the viewer, unconstricted by the tyranny of the framing edge.’
- ‘With your spirit open and unconstricted, look at things from a high point of view.’
- ‘He enjoyed the sensation of his full belly hanging over his loose pajama bottoms, unconstricted and merry in its fleshy freedom.’
- ‘Interestingly, GFP-ARC5 can be faintly detected in unconstricted chloroplasts indicating that ARC5 may play a role in chloroplast division earlier than was previously suggested from analysis of the arc5 mutant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.