One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their latest and most sweeping victory is in the Big Easy - New Orleans, the home of jazz, Mardi Gras, great food… and unconscionably low wages.’
- ‘Members will be picked by the president, and the scope is unconscionably wider than is necessary.’
- ‘While he was unconscionably left out of the Oscar nominations, Paul Giamatti's performance in Sideways is one of the best I have seen in a film - Period.’
- ‘Some cases seem to be taking an unconscionably long time and then we realise too late the guard is coming up to retirement and others have cooperated in it.’
- ‘I don't take supplements in that hope at all, but I like that wording ‘are more likely to die of the disease’; makes death sound closer for the unconscionably health conscious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.