One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their latest and most sweeping victory is in the Big Easy - New Orleans, the home of jazz, Mardi Gras, great food… and unconscionably low wages.’
- ‘I don't take supplements in that hope at all, but I like that wording ‘are more likely to die of the disease’; makes death sound closer for the unconscionably health conscious.’
- ‘Members will be picked by the president, and the scope is unconscionably wider than is necessary.’
- ‘While he was unconscionably left out of the Oscar nominations, Paul Giamatti's performance in Sideways is one of the best I have seen in a film - Period.’
- ‘Some cases seem to be taking an unconscionably long time and then we realise too late the guard is coming up to retirement and others have cooperated in it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.