One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Trust, by contrast, emerges only as an element of a very particular type of unconditionality, one based upon the autonomous acts of individuals.’
- ‘One of the most distinct characteristics of a parent/child relationship is its unconditionality.’
- ‘A calling, in its unconditionality, demands great personal sacrifice.’
- ‘Then there is love you have for your spouse or significant other - it tends to be unconditional to a point - but in most cases, you do choose who you love and so that unconditionality is limited.’
- ‘A fierce battle must be fought against this situation in the National Socialist spirit, and this spirit cannot be allowed to be suffocated by humanizing, Christian ideas that suppress its unconditionality…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.