One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There, trains ran unconcernedly through the bowels of the city that was sadly awash in 300 millimetres of water, with not an unclogged drain in sight.’
- ‘‘Just thinking,’ she said as she shrugged unconcernedly.’
- ‘It was because they were so certain that their British rights were protected that the Australians expanded the activities of the state so unconcernedly.’
- ‘Earlier, if he saw a pothole, he walked unconcernedly around it.’
- ‘‘You have better imagination that I do,’ Lee pointed out unconcernedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.