One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘You have better imagination that I do,’ Lee pointed out unconcernedly.’
- ‘Earlier, if he saw a pothole, he walked unconcernedly around it.’
- ‘‘Just thinking,’ she said as she shrugged unconcernedly.’
- ‘It was because they were so certain that their British rights were protected that the Australians expanded the activities of the state so unconcernedly.’
- ‘There, trains ran unconcernedly through the bowels of the city that was sadly awash in 300 millimetres of water, with not an unclogged drain in sight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.