One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In many ways it perfectly represents the simple lines and uncomplicatedness of Toronto's subway system.’
- ‘There is a nice symmetry of arm and dress that adds uncomplicatedness to the scene.’
- ‘She sensed that the image she established of innocence, diligence, and uncomplicatedness was historically specific.’
- ‘I applaud the uncomplicatedness of loving one thing completely.’
- ‘Their personal simplicity and uncomplicatedness meshes well with the more assertive qualities of the Seven.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.