One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Peel was loved for his passionate and eclectic musical tastes, but just as much for the sense he radiated of being an uncomplicatedly and utterly decent human being.’
- ‘On the contrary, Bacon's view of the hopelessness of the human condition precluded the aspiration to anything as uncomplicatedly elevated or ennobling as grandeur.’
- ‘In her concentration she had not noticed that they were both still lying uncomplicatedly in the same position they'd started in six hours before.’
- ‘Except, perhaps, that rumour suggested Du Maurier had lesbian tendencies, and Gale is uncomplicatedly and richly gay.’
- ‘The latest Korean boy-group seems to be uncomplicatedly serious about their fame, and everyone takes them seriously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.