One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the contrary, Bacon's view of the hopelessness of the human condition precluded the aspiration to anything as uncomplicatedly elevated or ennobling as grandeur.’
- ‘Peel was loved for his passionate and eclectic musical tastes, but just as much for the sense he radiated of being an uncomplicatedly and utterly decent human being.’
- ‘In her concentration she had not noticed that they were both still lying uncomplicatedly in the same position they'd started in six hours before.’
- ‘The latest Korean boy-group seems to be uncomplicatedly serious about their fame, and everyone takes them seriously.’
- ‘Except, perhaps, that rumour suggested Du Maurier had lesbian tendencies, and Gale is uncomplicatedly and richly gay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.