One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of an atom or molecule) not combined in a complex.‘uncomplexed RNA’
- ‘Crystallographic studies of hen egg lysozyme in the complexed and uncomplexed state reveal only small conformational changes and, hence, conformational flexibility of the reactants during association was not addressed in this work.’
- ‘Investigation of structural adaptation requires not only the structure of the complex, but also the corresponding uncomplexed forms of protein and DNA free in solution.’
- ‘This obvious conflict, however, may be compromised only when the uncomplexed transducers are not present as a monomer or dimer but exist as aggregated or clustered forms in the lipid bilayer.’
- ‘To determine how much of this is intrinsic curvature and how much is ligand-induced bending requires structures of the complexed and uncomplexed forms of the DNA.’
- ‘The geochemical mobility of a substance can be increased if the resulting complex is less strongly adsorbed than the uncomplexed constituents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.