One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And this is about the processes that entrench a society and maintain its autism and uncommunicativeness with the world and modern times.’
- ‘It seems unlikely that overnight my son has developed the male propensity for uncommunicativeness.’
- ‘Another character in the film, He Zhiuru, takes uncommunicativeness to the ultimate level; he has been mute since age five.’
- ‘The interview below is an example of his long-standing uncommunicativeness concerning any criminal active by himself or any others.’
- ‘The majority of the patients experienced a significant improvement in the areas of hostility, uncommunicativeness, uncooperativeness, and repetitive behavior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.