One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I think more than the uncomfortableness and lack of maybe toilet facilities, Kyra, it has been the lack of information.’
- ‘I honestly don't know what kept me from falling asleep, although it might have something to do with the overwhelming uncomfortableness of the chair I was sitting on.’
- ‘There's something hugely satisfying in my new ability to stand silent for five minutes looking at menus without being compelled to order food by the previous uncomfortableness of such silences.’
- ‘I didn't cough or splutter… in fact, I felt no awkwardness or uncomfortableness that I thought I might, and so I did it again.’
- ‘Why is it okay for straight women to compliment the looks of another woman and then, on the other hand, when men do the same, social uncomfortableness arises.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.