One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If your record be never so bad and your past never so black, I will forgive all manner of sin and uncleanness, provided you come to me.’
- ‘The concern was about impurity, pollution, uncleanness.’
- ‘They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness.’
- ‘When it is symbolic, the insects often represent filth and uncleanness.’
- ‘And it is not for a soul to believe except by Allah's permission and He casts uncleanness (of unbelief) on those who will not understand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.