One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They destroy the altars, after having defiled them with their uncleanness.’
- ‘And it is not for a soul to believe except by Allah's permission and He casts uncleanness (of unbelief) on those who will not understand.’
- ‘The concern was about impurity, pollution, uncleanness.’
- ‘When it is symbolic, the insects often represent filth and uncleanness.’
- ‘If your record be never so bad and your past never so black, I will forgive all manner of sin and uncleanness, provided you come to me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.