One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, at bottom, his poetry continued to be unchangingly nourished by philosophy, human experience and eternal emotions.’
- ‘God may unchangingly bring about historical changes.’
- ‘In this context, there have been few studies of the Paris region, since urban and economic geographers have been reluctant to analyze a metropolis that has been described as unchangingly monocentric.’
- ‘In narratives by English writers from the time of Margery Kempe, the litany of discomfort, hazard, and mortal peril echoes almost unchangingly down the centuries, muting fainter sounds of pleasure.’
- ‘Now the B series is insufficient to define change, because B series relations apply unchangingly if they apply at all; whatever is earlier than something is always earlier than it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.