One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Public officials and legislatures are deemed irresponsibly, unchallengeably sovereign.’
- ‘Most Germans saw their culture as unchallengeably bourgeois-liberal.’
- ‘However, the fact persists that our society was, and still is strictly male dominant and its conservative dimension stands unchallengeably in command.’
- ‘You might say those are the only two unchallengeably true facts that apply to every human being on this planet.’
- ‘He clearly and unchallengeably stands out as the purest great man in universal history.’
- ‘His stay of ten years put Penrose in an unchallengeably authoritative position, though emphasising its Establishment leanings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.