One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If we continue to ignore the problems and treat our environment indifferently, or even worse, uncaringly, believe me, we will regret it.’
- ‘Carmichael glanced at his watch uncaringly and then added: ‘Thank you for calling, we will reply to you we have any new information.’’
- ‘I pushed my black hair over my shoulder as I asked him, and regarded him uncaringly.’
- ‘The stink is loathsome and high where wasted rubbish gets disposed off uncaringly in an open public place.’
- ‘I collapsed in my chair next to Adam, and let my head thump onto the table, uncaringly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.