One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I collapsed in my chair next to Adam, and let my head thump onto the table, uncaringly.’
- ‘I pushed my black hair over my shoulder as I asked him, and regarded him uncaringly.’
- ‘The stink is loathsome and high where wasted rubbish gets disposed off uncaringly in an open public place.’
- ‘If we continue to ignore the problems and treat our environment indifferently, or even worse, uncaringly, believe me, we will regret it.’
- ‘Carmichael glanced at his watch uncaringly and then added: ‘Thank you for calling, we will reply to you we have any new information.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.