One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not having or divided into branches.‘a long, unbranched chain of amino-acid residues called a polypeptide’
- ‘In plants with long unrooted unbranched stems, branching on a phytomer can be induced by the outgrowth of an adventitious root from one of the two root primordia present at its node.’
- ‘An approximately 30 cm unbranched stem or branch segment was cut directly from the plant.’
- ‘The colonies grow as branched or unbranched chains.’
- ‘All trees 4-5 m tall had epicormic branches; no taller unbranched trees were observed.’
- ‘The vestures in S. japonica vary from small and unbranched to largely branched and widely expanding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.