One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not having or divided into branches.‘a long, unbranched chain of amino-acid residues called a polypeptide’
- ‘All trees 4-5 m tall had epicormic branches; no taller unbranched trees were observed.’
- ‘The colonies grow as branched or unbranched chains.’
- ‘In plants with long unrooted unbranched stems, branching on a phytomer can be induced by the outgrowth of an adventitious root from one of the two root primordia present at its node.’
- ‘The vestures in S. japonica vary from small and unbranched to largely branched and widely expanding.’
- ‘An approximately 30 cm unbranched stem or branch segment was cut directly from the plant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.