One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were brutalised by miscreants uninhibited by the police, their women unblushingly molested; and Muslim men, women and children, in a travesty of justice, were burned alive.’
- ‘As one prediction after another was falsified, he segued unblushingly onto the next predicted catastrophe.’
- ‘What little story there is exists partly thanks to actor Neve Campbell, herself a trained dancer, who has unblushingly cast herself in the leading role, and is also credited as a producer.’
- ‘This unblushingly imports economics into the courtroom.’
- ‘The same feeling of over-ripe decadence is conveyed in Late Nawabi poetry, which is some of the most unblushingly fleshy and sensual ever written by Muslim poets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.