One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As one prediction after another was falsified, he segued unblushingly onto the next predicted catastrophe.’
- ‘This unblushingly imports economics into the courtroom.’
- ‘The same feeling of over-ripe decadence is conveyed in Late Nawabi poetry, which is some of the most unblushingly fleshy and sensual ever written by Muslim poets.’
- ‘What little story there is exists partly thanks to actor Neve Campbell, herself a trained dancer, who has unblushingly cast herself in the leading role, and is also credited as a producer.’
- ‘They were brutalised by miscreants uninhibited by the police, their women unblushingly molested; and Muslim men, women and children, in a travesty of justice, were burned alive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.