One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Conduct (a test or experiment) in such a way that it is no longer blind.‘this lets the subject know that he's been taking beta-carotene, which unblinds the study’‘safety data may come from unblinded, uncontrolled studies’
- ‘Aspirin, in a dosage of 125 mg daily, reduced active-infection days by nearly 50 percent in a small, unblinded pilot study.’
- ‘That is correct, and we have not unblinded the study.’
- ‘Some of the patients in the control group who did not achieve resolution of the wart following the placebo injection were unblinded and given Candida antigen injections.’
- ‘Stage 2 followed randomized patients from 25 to 33 months; in this stage, parents were unblinded.’
- ‘Study personnel were unblinded to subject assignment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.