One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Conduct (a test or experiment) in such a way that it is no longer blind.‘this lets the subject know that he's been taking beta-carotene, which unblinds the study’‘safety data may come from unblinded, uncontrolled studies’
- ‘Aspirin, in a dosage of 125 mg daily, reduced active-infection days by nearly 50 percent in a small, unblinded pilot study.’
- ‘Study personnel were unblinded to subject assignment.’
- ‘Stage 2 followed randomized patients from 25 to 33 months; in this stage, parents were unblinded.’
- ‘That is correct, and we have not unblinded the study.’
- ‘Some of the patients in the control group who did not achieve resolution of the wart following the placebo injection were unblinded and given Candida antigen injections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.