Not blessed.‘to us, unblessed with our own children, he was almost a son’
- ‘Computer disks and skimpy tight female clothing, the demonic symbols of unblessed sexuality and perverted science, Allah's fires rise up and crush the wickedness, a blazing cleansing heat.’
- ‘Left unclaimed and unblessed, biotechnology is frightening.’
- ‘If a group believes that God has chosen their people, then outsiders are not only unblessed but also very different from that group.’
- ‘They considered the skinny, the pale and the flabby with the same mixture of contempt, disdain and pity that a prim Christian mother feels for a single teenage girl and her unblessed bastard in a hand-me-down pushchair.’
- ‘The Synod will not lift a claw to defend an unblessed planet.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.