One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not blessed.‘to us, unblessed with our own children, he was almost a son’
- ‘They considered the skinny, the pale and the flabby with the same mixture of contempt, disdain and pity that a prim Christian mother feels for a single teenage girl and her unblessed bastard in a hand-me-down pushchair.’
- ‘Left unclaimed and unblessed, biotechnology is frightening.’
- ‘Computer disks and skimpy tight female clothing, the demonic symbols of unblessed sexuality and perverted science, Allah's fires rise up and crush the wickedness, a blazing cleansing heat.’
- ‘The Synod will not lift a claw to defend an unblessed planet.’
- ‘If a group believes that God has chosen their people, then outsiders are not only unblessed but also very different from that group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.