One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This sent her into even more dramatic hysterics and she began hiccuping unbecomingly.’
- ‘Days later, the Caricom summit's opening session heard Mr Manning's recriminations, unbecomingly and unhelpfully directed at former regional beneficiaries of T & T largesse.’
- ‘But when I'm in a hurry, I trip unbecomingly over anything that's in my way.’
- ‘Even very senior officers can beguiled into behaving unbecomingly, cruelly, and destructively while believing they are acting in the best tradition of the service.’
- ‘What she did know that it had been enough to cause her to slaver most unbecomingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.