One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What she did know that it had been enough to cause her to slaver most unbecomingly.’
- ‘Days later, the Caricom summit's opening session heard Mr Manning's recriminations, unbecomingly and unhelpfully directed at former regional beneficiaries of T & T largesse.’
- ‘But when I'm in a hurry, I trip unbecomingly over anything that's in my way.’
- ‘Even very senior officers can beguiled into behaving unbecomingly, cruelly, and destructively while believing they are acting in the best tradition of the service.’
- ‘This sent her into even more dramatic hysterics and she began hiccuping unbecomingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.