One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What it cannot survive is our indifference to, or unawareness of, the evidence that such a plot has succeeded.’
- ‘She could have been sitting there for eons for all she knew, the shield of blankness and unawareness firmly in place and ignoring any questions asked.’
- ‘It's ignorance and unawareness of how people feel when you talk about someone's colour and personalise that.’
- ‘An important example of the unawareness of the situation is clearly evident in the standoff at Gustafsen Lake in 1995.’
- ‘However, when I think about the problem of students' unawareness and apathy about actual change at Macalester, applying a similar solution seems absurd.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.