One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What it cannot survive is our indifference to, or unawareness of, the evidence that such a plot has succeeded.’
- ‘An important example of the unawareness of the situation is clearly evident in the standoff at Gustafsen Lake in 1995.’
- ‘She could have been sitting there for eons for all she knew, the shield of blankness and unawareness firmly in place and ignoring any questions asked.’
- ‘However, when I think about the problem of students' unawareness and apathy about actual change at Macalester, applying a similar solution seems absurd.’
- ‘It's ignorance and unawareness of how people feel when you talk about someone's colour and personalise that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.