One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a very common sense of anger directed at what has been a period of unattributable briefing and anonymous comments being retailed through the press about the leader.’
- ‘A variety of unattributable seeds were recovered.’
- ‘The trust deeply regrets the unattributable injuries to the patients on Rowan Ward and the distress caused to the relatives.’
- ‘Moloney, a highly respected journalist first with the ‘Irish Times’ and later with the ‘Sunday Tribune’, relies to a large extent on unattributable testimonies from Republican volunteers.’
- ‘When Pope-Hennessy examined it in 1971, he reported that ‘the paint surface was largely new and the work unattributable.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.