One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The trust deeply regrets the unattributable injuries to the patients on Rowan Ward and the distress caused to the relatives.’
- ‘A variety of unattributable seeds were recovered.’
- ‘There is a very common sense of anger directed at what has been a period of unattributable briefing and anonymous comments being retailed through the press about the leader.’
- ‘When Pope-Hennessy examined it in 1971, he reported that ‘the paint surface was largely new and the work unattributable.’’
- ‘Moloney, a highly respected journalist first with the ‘Irish Times’ and later with the ‘Sunday Tribune’, relies to a large extent on unattributable testimonies from Republican volunteers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.