One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Timidity and unassertiveness are just as healthy for the average young female as is a thrice-daily dose of cyanide.’
- ‘But then, as Pater points out, unassertiveness itself can be a mode of aggression.’
- ‘To many people, humility is associated with unassertiveness or feeling inadequate about oneself.’
- ‘During this program, you'll learn the causes of unassertiveness and how to take action toward becoming more assertive.’
- ‘Macon Leary's unassertiveness is in timely contrast to Sarah's decisiveness and Muriel's zeal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.