One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chapters 4-6 are more mathematically explicit, but not unapproachably so for the lay reader.’
- ‘Since that may make the book sound unapproachably professorial, here's an excerpt from the writing itself, which as you'll see is thoughtful, personal, angry, inventive and immediate.’
- ‘It's how we are meant to be, and sometimes the unapproachably perfect is best seen in our imperfect striving for it.’
- ‘But it's not unapproachably avant-garde, either, for all the fearsome credibility of many of her new accomplices.’
- ‘Unless you understand the minutiae of the series, Star Trek games can be unapproachably complex.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.