One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am not mathematically educated enough to critique his methods, but his public statements are unappealingly arrogant.’
- ‘Part of the idea seems to be to present merchandise unappealingly.’
- ‘Self-assured as opposed to unappealingly cocksure, Evolution Flight would be a towering achievement based on any criteria you chose to elect.’
- ‘Meanwhile, adventurous styling elsewhere in the market began to make Volvos look unappealingly out of step and old-fashioned, in dire need of visual updating.’
- ‘And its buttery blood-orange sauce turned out to be unappealingly sweet, with none of the citrus tang that might have made the dish sing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.