One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Smith's new work presents a stark contrast to the unambitiousness of most new public buildings.’
- ‘Its author, Professor Ralph Raico, starts off by highlighting Mr. Roosevelt's patrician upbringing, his undistinguished academic record, and his early unambitiousness outside of politics.’
- ‘The poems of Sydney Lea create, even in their apparent unambitiousness, a coherent and heart-touching world.’
- ‘But anyone who knows me could tell you that unambitiousness is one of the few things not included on my long list of flaws.’
- ‘That's why I'm surprised at his unambitiousness and total lack of jealousy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.