One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a manner that is not open to more than one interpretation.‘she answered questions clearly and unambiguously’‘the oldest known fossil unambiguously identified as a bird’
- ‘And what they celebrated, unambiguously, was their own content.’
- ‘Copyright law is unambiguously hostile to people who swap music files over the Internet.’
- ‘He has not recorded such a consistent display of unambiguously jazzy improvisation since the mid-1970s.’
- ‘Nor were all these changes unambiguously for the better.’
- ‘It unambiguously raises the effective cost of employment for minimum wage jobs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.