One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My quest in life is to have a mind firmly established in the profound and fearless state of complete and wholesome unaffectedness.’
- ‘The simple unaffectedness of these steps made the increasing waves of pyrotechnics by the dancers seem frenzied and over the top by comparison.’
- ‘His power lies in his unaffectedness.’
- ‘This brings us to a phenomenon which I call heroic unaffectedness.’
- ‘The apparent simplicity and unaffectedness of the forms might lend itself to the vagaries of Portugal's relatively unsophisticated construction industry, but that is not to say that this is uncomplicated architecture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.